Model Number : N2424G-24P
24 Ports Gigabit Web Managed SW with 802.3af/at *24 Ports + 4 Combo Gigabit Ports ( 450Watt Power )
The N2424G-24P is the latest powerful high-performance 24 port Gigabit PoE switch, supporting 4 Combo Gigabit ports, and is compliant with POE+ IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af standards. This layer 2 Web Management switch includes a 450watt internal power supply, providing a 400watt PoE power budget, and supports Remote on/off control of PoE power ports. The N2424G-24P layer 2 functions include Spanning Tree and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE802.1Q Tag/Port Based VLAN functions, IEEE802.1p-based/Port-based QoS bandwidth control, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and much more. This device can solve the limitation of the power outlet locations and offer the system relocation convenience.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX IEEE-802.3af PoE,IEEE802.3at POE+.
- 24port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch, Have 24 Port PSE/ PoE function, compliant with IEEE-802.3af class3 /class2/class1 and IEEE802.3at.
- Supports 4 Combo Gigabit uplink ports for connecting MiniGBIC 1000Base-SX/LX fiber modules or RJ45 Gigabit uplinks.
- Supports PoE Green Power Energy Saving function to automatically detect connected devices and smartly direct necessary output wattage to only those ports to achieve green power saving.
- Supports power of up to 30Watt /15.4Watt /7.5Watt/4Watt for each PSE/PoE port.
- Internal 450 Watt power supply supports a maximum PoE power budget of 400
- Supports PoE Control with scheduling capabilities and port-based control.
- Supports remote power control of PoE powered devices (PD), allowing web-based on/off/reboot control and supports monitoring of individual port PoE consumption (wattage).
- Supports PoE Power Priority per port with three priority options & support per port PoE power delay function.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port, Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supports store & forward operation.
- Supports flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Provides 9.6K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfers.
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses and 4Mb Packet buffer.
- Supports Surge Protection 6KV to avoid the damage of the switch and connected devices.
- VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-base VLAN based on ports & VIDs; add/remove/modify tag.
- Supports Voice VLAN / MAC VLAN / Surveillance VLAN / Protocol VALAN and GVRP etc.
- Supports Broadcast / multicast / unknown unicast storm control.
- Provides IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3 function and supports MLD snooping and MVR.
- 3ad Link Aggregation LACP.
- Supports 802.1x protocol to support CHAP, EAP mode and port/MAC based network access control.
- Supports RADIUS/TACACS+ and AAA Certificate function.
- Supports MAC Table Management.
- Supports MAC/IPv4 and IPv6 ACL (Access Control List) security management.
- Supports IPv6 Internet Protocol, IPv6 Auto-configuration mechanism and DHCPv6 Client and other functions to facilitate the setting and management of IP addresses.
- Supports DoS (Denial of Service) Defense for enhanced network security.
- Firewall Dos supports POD, LAND, UDP Blat, TCP Blat, Null /X-Man Scan Attack, TCP SYN-FIN/SYN-RST Attack, Smurf Attack and other defense function.
- Supports Dual Image function, which can shorten the downtime during the switch firmware upgrade or downgrade, and supports Active firmware image, Backup firmware image security backup mechanisms.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and LLDP-MED.
- Supports DHCP Snooping function to prevent access by unauthorized hosts and DHCP servers and supports DHCP Option 82 and Option82 Circuit ID provides additional security.
- Each port supports limiting the number of MAC Addresses with IP and MAC address Binding.
- Supports QoS Quality of Service, Port-based QoS bandwidth management, 802.1q priority Tag based with 8 priority Queues and 8 Weights.
- Supports bandwidth control to set control traffic limits (inflow and outflow) for each port
- Supports Port Mirroring function.
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) , Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP).
- Supports UDLD (Unidirectional link detection), which can monitor the link status and prevent network problems.
- Support proxy DNS server, SNTP time server network time synchronization function, it can automatically adjust the host to update the time, easy to understand the problem and restore.
- Supports Event Log, Alarm Log, Security Log, Network Log, and Protocol Log.
- Supports file backup and recovery.
- Software management service supports setting Console / Telnet / SSH / HTTP /HTTPS/SNMP.
- Supports GUI display for monitoring network data status by port, traffic analysis by port, and device CPU and Memory loading for convenient administrative network analysis and management.
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3) Web-based management interface.
- Support PoE Watchdog function, which can perform online or offline detection for each PD device that is powered, also can re-send the power (PoE) to PD device or warning notification according to the corresponding mechanism.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,
IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.1p QoS
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (15.4Watt PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (30Watt PoE+ )
|Port Configuration||24 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-T and PSE/ PoE function
4 Combo Gigabit Uplink Ports
1 RJ45 Console Port
|Hardware Reset||Reset button for returning to factory settings|
|Surge Protection||Supports 6kV surge protection on RJ45 connection port|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex),
|LED Indicators||Per Port: Link Status x24
Per Port: Activity Status x24
Per Port: (PoE) : Status x24
Gigabit Combo Port: RJ 45 Connection Status x4
Gigabit Combo Port: SFP Connection Status x4
Per Unit: (PWR) x1
Per Unit: (SYS) x1
|Internal Bus Speed||56Gbps|
|Link Aggregation||IEEE802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation Supported|
|Quality of Service (QoS)||Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, Port-based QoS|
|Rapid Spanning Tree(RSTP)||Supported|
|Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP)||Supported|
|IGMP Snooping||Supports v1, v2, v3 and MVR|
|ACL Security Management||Supports IPv4 / IPv6 and MAC management|
|DHCP Security Detection||Supports DHCP Snooping / DHCP Option 82/ Option82 Circuit ID|
|IPv6 Management Function||Supports IPv6 Internet Protocol, IPv6 Auto-configuration mechanism and DHCPv6 Client|
|Dual Image Function||Supports Dual image, Active firmware image and Backup firmware image|
|SNTP Time Server||Supported|
|VLAN||IEEE802.1Q Tagging VLAN , Port-Based ,Tag based VLAN|
|SNMP||Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3|
|Authentication Security Protocol||Supports RADIUS / TACACS+ and AAA|
|Virtual Network Management VLAN||Supports Voice VLAN / MAC VLAN / Surveillance VLAN / Protocol VALAN and GVRP|
|Port Security Management||Supports Broadcast / multicast / unknown unicast storm control|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Type||450 Watt Internal Power Supply|
|PoE Power Budget||400 Watt shared for all PoE ports|
|Power Consumption||13.3 Watt (max. with no PoE Device connected)|
|PoE Power Output||Up to 30W per port, 54V DC|
|Power Requirements||AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||441 x 270 x 44 mm|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant|
|Package Contents||N2424G-24P Main Unit
19” Rack Mount Bracket
**Specifications can be negotiated separately according to needs.